The Expedition Class A RV Windshield Sun Reflector is made with special high-density foam which has excellent insulation properties, and laminated between two layers of Mylar. The outer layer is Mylar with an aluminized coating, which reflects UV rays. The inside layer is plain Mylar, which adds rigidity and protects the middle foam layer. These three layers work together to provide the best heat and UV reflection, insulate against heat, and withstand numerous folding and rolling while maintaining rigidity to hold it's shape while on the windshield.
Expedition RV Windshield Sun Reflector Features
- Windshield shade reduces interior temperatures
- Tailored for a perfect fit for your Class A RV
- The internal layer insulates against heat while harmful UV rays bounce off the reflective metallic surface
- Prevents cracks in your dash and interior fading
- Rolls up and stores easily with a built-in elastic strap
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
We're Sorry, but the item you
selected is currently Out of Stock.
Please make an alternate selection.
If you need further assistance
please call 800-616-0599.
PLEASE NOTE: The item you selected is considered a custom product. As such, it is not eligible for a refund once the order has been placed.
If you understand and agree to this condition, and would like to continue with your purchase, click the “Agree” button below.
For assistance, please call 800.616.0599