NEXT GENERATION COVER FOR FIT AND DESIGN
The S2 Expedition is the next generation of RV covers that combines technical enhancements with sleek, cutting edge design. This superior cover is loaded with many desirable features, including a woven marine grade fabric roof, large EZ fit flags on front and rear, quick release web strap system for easy installation, and heavy duty full height access zippers all the way around the cover.
A Travel Trailer has rigid sides and is designed to be towed by larger vehicles with a frame hitch or bumper. Travel Trailers are also known in Britain as "caravans." Travel Trailers come in a wide variety of sizes that offer affordable home-style amenities.
CLASS B RV COVER
Class B RVs are built using a standard van with a raised roof. Frequently, the rear of the vehicle is replaced by a Coach Built body style. Class B motorhomes are built on many different styles of chassis depending on the manufacturer and design.
CLASS C RV COVER
Class C RVs are built on a truck chassis with an attached cab, which is usually van-based. These small motorhomes are often based on the Ford E450 cab’s chassis and engine, but Chevy and Dodge are also popular styles. Class C RVs can be identified by a distinctive cab-over profile that contains a bed or spacious area called an "entertainment" section. These RVs are easy to park/store due to their size.
5TH WHEEL RV COVER
Fifth Wheel Trailers are designed to be towed by a truck equipped with a specialty hitch called a "fifth wheel coupling." The trailer body extends partially over the truck bed making for a compact, snug-fitting RV/trailer that can be towed easily by midsized trucks. Larger 5th Wheel Trailers 40 feet + are typically pulled by small semi-trucks or even 18 wheelers, depending on trailer weight.
Toy Haulers, sometimes called sport utility RVs, are suitably named since it’s an RV vehicle to haul your outdoor toys and gear. Toy Haulers also accommodate living space. Toy Haulers are Travel Trailers, Class A motor homes or 5th Wheel Trailers designed to be partial living areas and partial garages for storing recreational vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles. Designed with a large cargo area/garage, Toy Haulers have special heavy-duty doors that double as ramps for loading gear.
FEATURES OF THE S2 EXPEDITION RV COVER
- Marinex Marine Grade Waterproof Fabric Roof
with Endurance Roof Straps™
- Heavier Duty Side Wall Panel Construction
- Durapel UV Agents for Extended Long Life
- Extended Fabric Roof Protects Top Corners
- Sewn in Dual Flow Vortex Vents
- XT Zippered Panels for All Entry Points
- Non-Scratch Zipper Protection Sleeves
- Adjustable Full Length Tension Panels Front and Rear
- Heavier Duty Side Wall Panel Construction
- Integrated Landscape Pull Technology Security Flags
- Anti-Hit Safety Reflective Panel
S2 EXPEDITION COVER MATERIAL
The rooftop of the S2 Expedition is crafted from true loom-woven polyester. It is coated with a Durapel rain finish as well as a UV inhibitor and anti-microbial finish to make it UV and mildew resistant. The sides of the cover are made from heavy gauge polypropylene that help to minimize weight while maintaining a highly durable covering.The rooftop is incredibly strong yet flexible and breathable, providing protection for your RV for many years to come.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES
- Unique Endurance Roof Strap System reduces stress on roof seams and fabric
- Sewn in dual flow vortex vents reduce lofting in high winds and promote air circulation
- Anti-hit reflective panels provide added safety and promote nighttime visibility
- Everest Glove extended zipper pulls for easy use on cold days
- Available in two foot increments for custom-like fit
- Tru-Weave Technology
- Heavy-duty Tru-Weave technology allows for superior breathability to prevent moisture build up
- Full coverage marine grade fabric provides waterproof protection
- Durapel UV Inhibitors
- Treated with Durapel UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection to reduce material aging
S2 EXPEDITION IN HOUSE EMPLOYEE REVIEW
Okay! Here's our in-house review of the popular S2 Expedition cover that we tried on a Winnebago Class A. We noticed right away that the S2 pays attention to details from the quick-release buckle straps to the full height zippers, making access and installation all that much easier. We also found that the side wall fabric felt much stronger than the regular Expedition. We asked the manufacturer about this and they confirmed that they did increase the thickness of the material on the side walls. This model also has zippers all the way around the cover to access any area of the vehicle. The waterproof roof also has a lot more coverage coming down on the sides compared to the regular Expedition. All in all this is a true upgrade from the original and this cover will work better for you in the long run. Good price - great cover!
-Happy Shopping from The NDC Team